miércoles, octubre 18, 2006

Last Supper



Lo que nunca verás borroso es lo mucho que te quiero Xumi!!

Sonando The Sporting Life - The Decemberists
I fell on the playing field, The work of an errant heel. The din of the crowd and the loud commotion, Went deafening silence and stopped emotion. The season was almost done, We managed it 12 to 1. So far I had known no humiliation. In front of my friends and close relations. There's my father looking on. And there's my girlfriend arm in arm. With the captain of the other team, And all of this is clear to me. They condescend and fix on me a frown, How they love the sporting life.

2 Comments:

At 12:32 a. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Gracias por venirrrrrrrr!! un a?o más aunk este no haya sido tan happy feeling, espero q te lo hayas pasado bien, y me alegro de q dos cerdas os hayais vuelto a ver y que hayas conocido tb a la otro q te faltaba, muchas gracias por ser mi pa?uelo de lagrimas y por hacerme saber que estás ahi TE QUIERO MUCHO

P.D; Gracias por tu post ;) 296km? Donde? ;) Son los que tu quieras que haya! Sino mira lo lejos q tengo a mucha gente q vive a pocos metros mios....MUAKKKKK

 
At 12:20 a. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

hablando de numeros...25pumuky! ;)
La 296km

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home