domingo, marzo 21, 2004

Quiero que acaben ya estos malditos exámenes!! Los odio y me aburro de estar en casa sin estudiar....... PD: (para A) fosforescente. (De fosforescer). 1. adj. Que tiene fosforescencia. Real Academia Espańola © Todos los derechos reservados Sonando Amazing, George Michael - Patience 2004 I was stitched up by the hands of fate. Said how you gonna make it on your own, If luck is a lady? Maybe luck is a lady. I was going down for the third time. My heart was broken, I was not open to your suggestion, I had so many questions, That you just kissed away.Tell me, I guess that cupid was in disguise. That day you walked in and changed my life. I think it's amazing. The way that love can set you free. So now I walk in the midday sun I never thought that my saviour would come, I think it's amazing. I think you're amazing.