martes, octubre 21, 2003

Viviendo sin Límites Cuelgue matituno antes de ir a clase. Quién ha dicho que soy incapaz de madrugar? Sonando Baby, I'm in love, Thalia I want You 2003 Cuz I'm in too deep To blow a good thing And one nice mischief Could cost me everything thing I want Cuz baby I'm in love with the one I'm with Sorry if you don't approve I've got plans with the one I'm with They're a lifetime of being true Baby in a different place of time Baby that I might've changed my mind But it's like this Baby I'm in love with the one I'm with I'm in love I'm in love I'm in love I'm in love It's the cheapest talk and the foolish walk To be running games, and be hiding things Behind the one you loves back Don't be doing him, run like that Yes it's flattering that you're feeling me But I got to say that it's all for me There's nothing that I will do (nothing I will do) To run the risk of losing him over you.